The Silicone Cleansing Pad, AKA my little pink face scrubby.
Lets start by stating that I have never had ‘good’ skin. I have acne prone, combination skin, and scar easily.
I have tried facial brushes, scrubs, sponges, but this little pink scrubby here is by far the best thing I have found to help me cleanse my skin.
So why do I love it?
First of all, its pink. Jk, pink isn’t my number one favorite color but ill say this, it is easy to find because it’s so bright. Really though, the reasons I love it are as follows:
- It’s CHEAP!!! You show me the person who doesn’t love an affordable product that works like a million bucks and ill cut my little face scrubby in half. Really though, mine was less than $5.00, and I’m not really sure how you can beat that.
- It’s easy to find. You can literally find this pad almost anywhere you can buy face wash. I got mine from Rite-Aid but you can get it at Walmart, Target, Sephora, wherever really.
- It’s not too rough and not so gently it doesn’t do anything. I am the type of person who really like to scrub my skin to get off all of the dead skin cells and get all of the gunk out of my clogged pores. However I have sensitive skin and can’t be to harsh because I will leave my face all red with marks. My pink scrubby helps me to deep clean my skin without bothering my acne or healing scars.
- It’s quick! I don’t always have the time to go through 20 steps to clean my face. But this tool helps me to get off all of my makeup and cleanse my skin in just a few minutes.
- It’s perfect for travel. It’s small enough to fit anywhere, but not so small that it’s annoying to use.
I genuinely suggest giving this hot pink item a try. And hey, it’s cute 😉